Saturday, October 30, 2010

CUTE THINGS

So I didn't get into the Renegade craft fair but I was going to share my booth with Sarah AKA annais69 and she bought me stuff to bring but since we didn't get in she mailed the stuff she got to me!! She went to Disneyland and bought me ALL OF THIS STUFF!!! I'm still like in shock at all the lovely things she got for me!!! D:

I had to pick it up from the post office because they came when I was asleep! Like usual....

Anyway the lady brought me the box and I was all OH MY GOD because it was as big as a horse!!! ok not really....but Gnocchi and Lucky could totally live inside!


So when I opened it I was like OH ANOTHER BOX!!! And inside was a Hello kitty dressed like Ariel ;____; SO CUTE!


And she also came with another outfit! HAWAIICHANS! hahaah I love the coconut boobies xD


And then I noticed this pretty thing *3* COOKIES!!!!! NOMNOMNOM!


ahhahahahhhhhhhhh AHHHH and a JACK HAT WITH MICKEY EARS!!! AND THE GLOW IN THE DARK


And on the back it says ZAMBI ;3; JUST FOR ME!!!!! Ugh this makes me feel so special!!!! I love it so much!


And a cute pumpkin bag ;o; makes me want to go trick or treating!


And lassttttt WHICH IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! Is a huge thing with pins ; ; When I was at Disneyland buying a little Marie book the guy at the register had one of these and it had adorable pins all over! I couldn't remember which one I liked but I said I wanted it and he was all want to trade? OF COURSE I HAD NO PINS SO I COULDNT!!!! but thats ok because I HAVE EVERY PIN EVER NOW!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY ITS COVERED IN LOVE!

ugh yea look at all this shit!!!!!

Did you guys know that I love Stitch?? ;_; I used to watch the show every morning on Disney. Its the only way I'll touch the Disney channel...but they recently stopped showing it!

Mickey and Minnie :D

MY OTHER FAVORITE *_* UGHG AND HER DRAGON FORM TOO!

YEY JACK :D

cute cute cute!!!!

:D

haha this is too cute!

Also this! Its a little cell phone and actually opens up and has the numbers on the inside!

ALSO CUTE!

Oogie boogie! And Jack and Sally :D

Pretty Alice and Ariel!

:D I love the little mermaid!

mew mew!!

*u* STITCH IS SO CUTE!!!!!


SERIOUSLY BEST PRESENTS EVER!!!!! I can't believe she got me so much stuff!!!;; IM SO LUCKY! Totally brightened up my day!! NOW NO ONE RUIN IT! She also said she bought the stuff so we could match at the craft hair ; ; HOW CUTE. AND SWEET!!!

I will have to meet her someday so I can give her a big smooch for all this!

And check out her blog!!!!: http://www.frostedcrossbones.blogspot.com/

*And I added the next part to this post instead cuz the other one felt so cluttered! Also you should really check out Stephiees sale! :)

Also I bought a couple things from super sweet Stephiees closet sale shes doing! Shes raised almost 2000 dollars for a special cause! And she still has stuff for sale too! :) http://twitter.com/#!/sparklystephiee/status/29055858081 Here is how to buy! http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/bubblesung/CLOSET%20CLEANUP/?action=view¤t=howtobuy.jpg

I got a cute wallet with a bow on it! How could I resist?


And some super cute socks with hearts!!!!


And she sent along ADORABLE stationery!


YEYYYYYY CUTE THINGS MAKE ME HAPPY!