Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fanime 2011 prep

Fanime is just around the corner and I've been getting things together for months now! Slowly making bows and other things to sell there. Its next month during labor day weekend! So if you go please stop by :) I don't bite. But If I am busy or don't feel good you should still say hello! It will brighten my day :)!
Anyways!

These are the displays I've put together~



Gunna change the BG on the cork board to white later but I didn't feel like pulling out the thumb tacks. ARENT THEY HUGE?


Bows


Flowers and other hair things


Hair clips + stickers


Necklaces


Rings


Earrings (sorry it was hard to take a pic of this~



Prints I'll have available:

Maho Shojo Madoka Magica


Kuragehime


Urd


Scanty and Kneesocks


Panty


Stocking


I might make another panty and stocking pic :) we'll see!

Also thinking of doing mini prints for these:

Fizzy


Gusty


Firefly


Twilight


Applejack


Animal charms came in too! :D They're just so cute.