Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cutiebook 2011

My favorite magazine in the world only comes out once a year!! I'm so happy they had a new issue when I was at Kinokuniya! :D And thanks to my wonderful pal Msh I was able to buy it!! :D

Just sharing with you some of my favorite things from the book!

Adorable rooms!!! ADORABLE ROOMS! love these gaudy wonderful rooms filled with MANY THINGS! *_*

GREEN!


omg omg omg


God I love how she has those beautiful ruffles on the side of her bunk bed! I wonder whats under there :D


So pink!


So many things *O* and organized so neatly!


mmmm so clean!!!


Can I have pretty curtains? ; ;


SNUGGLE I mean...Fafa XD


Adorable bag covered in bows ;_;


Cute Minnie mouse chair and pillow!


OMG HEART CHAIR UAGH!


I love ornate frames so much!!!


These are all so beautiful ;_; I would love to have my pencils and things in them on my desk!


SO CUTE


I want like a million cute pillows. DREAMS


And cute wall decorations :)


Also I would love this bag if Kuromi wasn't on it!


So much cuteness! I love it all so much!!! It inspires me so much!