Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shrinkle dress me up

Sooooo I'm a huge fan of Shrinkle and I wanted to make her something special for her birthday which was this last April xD But anyway I got it done last friday and I'm posting it now! :)

I had a lot of fun making this and discovered that its much easier now to make dress up dolls in Flash8! I even made a tutorial here: http://zambi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2srjph I hope you all enjoy :)



Most of the clothes are her creations except for most of the leg items and shoes. The jewelry and most of the hair accessories are things she actually owns and wears! Don't worry about miss matching any outfit! Just have fun : )

Also I might have a Juliette doll soon but I'm not sure. It all depends on if I get side tracked or not. I already sketched out a bunch of outfits tho!