Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eye shadows and boxes and a hair bow

Harrouuuuu peeps! Just a small update to show off these new boxes I bought to send off my Etsy merch when people buy things from me. I bought some pretty stamps from michaels and decorated them!




Then I have one pic of Juliette I started around Easter and then never got around to finishing it until now!



And just some cam whore pics of me dolled up. I wanted to try out my new eye shadow brush so I put on some Sugarpill! Done with pinks and blues! (Decora, Dollipop, afterparty And lumi which is white and sparkly but my camera never picks it up! :(







And I made a bow! Its available on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/48904539/pink-and-purple-hairbow

So I took a couple pics with me wearing it!

well these were to show off my eyes! More Sugarpill! Using "sterling"



And thats about it!