Sunday, January 24, 2010

unicornland

I have been super super busy recently!! ohmygoodness. I was working on an awesome freelance job that I am hoping I can talk about because I was so excited to do it!

I also got a raise so hopefully this means I can move back to southern California real soon. I love San Francisco but I really miss LA. Its where I grew up and my friends and family are there and all my favorite places.

So anyways I'm going down south in February to visit because its my boyfriends grannys 100th birthday and they're having a party for her! I expect to eat lots of yummies and grab some Calpico for home. Also while we're down there we're going to look at these apartments I'm really interested in. The only down side is there is no dish washer or fridge! ouch. but everything else including location is awesome so!

Tomorrow I'm going to see Youth in Revolt because Michael Cera is so adorable I want to keep him in my pocket! And eat at one of our favorite places.

AND SOON PEOPLE VERY SOON LOST WILL BE BACK ON TV AND I CAN EYEGASIM ALL OVER THE PLACE. I hope its good ;;

So yea here is a design I might silk screen (not the colors cuz thats too complicated) but probably the lineart! Thats supposed to be a rainbow in back lol.



And here are 2 polyvore outfits. weeeee



Oh and I made a gallery for Juliette so you can view all her images easily : ) http://zambicandy.carbonmade.com/

1 comment:

JJacks said...

Awww, I'm glad to hear all the good news going on! The unicorn on the shirt is so cute and precious. I want to brush her hair haha. :D Take care zambi.