Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sick for reddd

Its been awhile :( Poor Juliette is being neglected and I haven't much to show you this update because I've been really busy with work and commissions!

Anyway I thought I'd share some photos of some merch I got in the mail from lovely Lindsay of Sickforcute and emandsprout!



And I also got these shoes! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33417190 I'm so red and matchy :D I tried getting better pictures but they just wouldn't come out right! :\

And then heres some artsies:

6 comments:

RoyalScandal said...

aww dontcha look adorable :3
Those are some really cute shoes. Fawns are my weakness.
And I love your drawings :)

Anonymous said...

you know? I don't think I've ever really seen a pic of you...I just know you from your character drawing.

I think you are very pretty!

Love your new work by the way. Happy Hallowee!!

Anonymous said...

Zammie you are so cute ;__; That little bow gets me <3

Yeeey for some reason I really love your one-colour drawings, I love the pose and expression of the one in pink!

Well I hope you get all your work finished and out of the way so you can get back to doing what you do best =3

Rami said...

You look so cute in those pictures and your hair looks very nice as well:).

those pictures are so cute too! I really like the way you painted that blue one. post moooreee

Anonymous said...

You are soooooo beautiful!! i love it!

ARD said...

Zammie your face is so cute you make my brainz hurt! <3