Thursday, September 23, 2010

Contest and tutorial

So my blogs birthday was on the 7th of this month and It passed right by me. I'm sad cuz I wanted to do something really special. But thats ok. I'll do something special anyway. But since I couldn't figure out a way for people to not cheat by commenting here. I'll do a twitter challenge.

The game:

Just RT(retweet) this tweet http://twitter.com/zambicandy/status/25372615987 and I'll put all the twitter names in a raffle drawing. The only rule is that your twitter account has to be more than 3 days old. You can't make a new account just to win this. But I will have contests like this in the future so if you want to make a twitter account for future contests go right ahead :) You just can't play this one!

The prizes:
1. A free necklace from my shop
2. A colored drawing that looks similar to this: http://zamora.zamomo.com/blog/cuppysSMALL.jpg of you or your character.
3. A unicorn sticker set: http://www.etsy.com/transaction/33922269
4. And a 8.5x11 print signed by me (or not signed if thats what you prefer)
I have a lot to chose from and I'll give you all the details once the contest is over and the winner is chosen!

So this contest ends Sunday. :) Goodluck!

Now on to a tutorial! I've been meaning to make tutorials for my blog since I made it but never got around it it... SO here we go :)

Just click on the image to make it bigger!



And I'm sorry if anything is confusing. I tried to explain it as best as I could and also have pictures so you could see what I mean but I couldn't get everything to fit. Anyways. Hopefully it helped!

And yea my friend MSH drew these for me :I She is the most amazing artist in the world. I can't even begin to explain how much I love her art. And then she drew me the prettiest and cutest Alalas EVER! Makes me sob every time I look at them!!! soobbbb




sooooo amaze. so amaze.