Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crafty

I'm really happy because I get to see one of my best friends this weekend and visit San Jose :D She lives really far so I rarely get to see her!

So I got this fortune today XD How appropriate!! haha


And I made these recently and I'm going to add them to my shop soon :) I'm very happy with them!!



I also recently bought some pretty bling so I could deco stuff. I decorated 2 things so far! I like how they turned out :) I'll be selling them soon probably!





I bought a cardboard? booklet thing from Michaels and I painted it pink and then changed the paper on the inside to white paper instead of the brown stuff they had before!


And I worked on some little watercolor paintings so I could make some cute greeting cards. Well they are sort of watercolor. I used crayola markers and then use a brush and water to smudge the color! I like them!



Oh also! I got a new phone :D I'm really happy with my purchase cuz it was only 20 bucks and it has unlimited internet! So I can tweet now XD and it has a GPS so I can never get lost again!~~~

OH and I made my first pair of panties finally :D I'm SOOOOOO happy with how they turned out! I don't know if I'm just going to sell them or find a model first but we'll see! I want them to go to a new home badly :D



Thats all folks!