Friday, December 25, 2009

Meri Kurisumasuuuuuu (desu)

I hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas!

My wonderful and amazing boyfriend bought me wonderful and amazing things for Christmas!

weeee

-a CUTE CUTE CUTE Mameshiba cel phone charm that talks ;_; NE SHITE RU?
-Flapjack DVD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-Bare minerals starter set which feels GREAT and makes my skin silky smooothhhh~
-A kogepan stamp that says BYE BYE XD
-A cupcake recipe book with all kinds of cupcakes and frosting *____*
-An adorable pink dress that I don't have a pic of but its cutttteeee.
-Delicious lavender, sea salt caramels!!!
-Up on DVD DUGGGGGGG ;___; <3







And then Lindsay from Sickforcute sent me goodies in the mail because she is the sweetest person IN THE WORLD.




AND MORE CAT PICS!!!

Lucky (girl)








Gnocchi (boy)


Love you peoples!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I GOT
edamameshiba too!! WE ARE HAPPY GIRLS.

Also kitties... ;v; They so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! *pets*

acrylicana said...

AAAAH KITTIES!

aw :) You got the mineral makeups :)