Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New art stuffs

Other than work, commissions and getting ready for Anime Expo (Its July 4th weekend) I've been creating new things for Etsy!

I bought some little Birch Plywood? (I just don't know XD) shapes and painted them and decorated them with little rhinestones. I like how I'll buy something years ago and then figure out new ways to use them! I love art! :D

Anyway so here are some necklaces:





Brooches:



Also some marker pieces I've done:

These are available in my Etsy shop!



Sold this one *_*


And I made this for my mother


And this for my Uncle:


And also I wanted to share some images from this book that Kelly sent me!!! Everyone knows I love unicorns but I'm very picky about what I like~ But this I REALLY REALLY like! I love the organic sketches throughout.










So many pretty pics ;o; SO YES thank you Kelly!!! You are a doll :)

Anddd my friend that I met at sewing class a longgg time ago sent me adorable Junko Mizuno stickers!!! ;__;




And some more pony crap!




Thats all for now folks!