Monday, August 20, 2012

Stuff for J-pop summit

This coming weekend (25th and 26th) I'll be in San Fransisco for J-pop summit! My booth number is 32 (MissAlphabet) Thats my pal Liz :) and I'll be sharing my booth with her! So please come by and visit us! Here is a map: CLICK I will have goodie bags with every order until supplies last. Its from 11am to 6pm! Anddddddddddd I FOR ONE can't wait to see the Eva pop up museum!!! http://www.j-pop.com/2012/evangelion-pop-up-museum/ Its one of my favorite shows everrrr.

So heres what I will have for sale:

Headbands:

Buttons:

Wall decorations:


New charms:

Zipper bags:

Necklaces:

Collars:

Umbrellas:

Hair accessories:



Hand painted stuff:

Memopads:

Earrings:
 
Skirts:

What my side of the booth will look like:


 


So please come by and say hi :) I hope that at least if I don't sell much (never sold here before) that I can  get people stalking my Storenvy ! 09