Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Local fair fun times

 Just a small blog post on my local fair. I like going to fairs just for the exhibit rooms, contest displays, animals and food. I never get on any of the rides or play games.

I love the floral culture areas. So many pretty flowers and it smells SO GOOD.





Last year I think they had some kind of reptile exhibit but this year they had more wildlife!!! I was so excited.  

New friend

Also new friend

Cutest Kangaroooo!!!!! The care taker said his name was Cody and that he was like a big puppy dog. KISSES.

Tiniest Hedgehogs ;__;

 Cuties!! The red one danced for me :>

I really love butterfly displays even tho I feel bad for them.

I didn't get a good picture of the Kookaburra but they look like this X___X !!! http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AtNmF1Sbbp.Z8bOBNapMejGbvZx4?fr=yfp-t-701-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&p=kookaburra SO CUTE

Outside was this cute dollhouse for kids. It was only a wall tho :\ the other side just had benches???

And thats it. I really miss the LA fair because they have amazing contest entries for things. Like I love looking at the collections people have of their toys. Or art from local schools. Theres nothing worth taking pictures of here :(

Also I had some REALLY bad fair food I regret buying and eating. But now I know for next year :| ...