Monday, December 6, 2010

Witch Craft and NEW etsy stuff

So recently my pal Linds from Sickforcute sent me a book she was in :D called WITCH CRAFT hohohohoho! there are all kinds of adorable Halloween related tutorials inside! Just look!





She also sent me this adorable patch! so cuteeeee!


Linds is wonderful and always so good to me. You should check out Sickforcute if you haven't already. its full of cute and unique stuff for adults who are still kids at heart! I also have some prints and necklaces available there too :)

ALSO LOOK AT MY CHRISTMAS TREE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Every time I go downstairs and see how it lights up the room I'm in loveeeee. I'm really into purple this year and thats great cuz that means I get to decorate it with pink things :D


DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT CELL PHONE CHARMS WORK WELL AS ORNAMENTS? XD


I've been working pretty hard trying to get stuff listed to my Etsy shop in case people wanted stuff for Christmas too. I made those animal designs into stickers until I can get money together to make some charms!


And I also have a surprise grab bag available too which comes with buttons,stickers and prints!






My shop ALSO has tattoos now! :D


Just head off to my Etsy shop if you want any! http://zambicandy.etsy.com :D

And last but not least a picture of Juliette :)