Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Meant to post this sooner but I've been sick! :D OH WELL!

My parent in laws flew my boyfriend and I down for Christmas because we're pretty poor this year XD But anyways! I had a really nice time. I love So cal. When we got there we went straight to his aunts house and had some of her delicious Lasagna and had a wonderful lovely time visiting his cousins and etc.

They had a cute tree with blue lights!


And her pepperoni Lasagna :D


Then the next day we opened presents and then they took us out to Brazilian BBQ :Q....WHICH IS SO GOOD SO SO GOOOOOOD

I got cute socks :D


And cute gloves :D


And LOTS O SNACKS!! SO MANY SNACKS!

And the husband bought me The Maxx on DVD :>


And a cute piggy bento box! SQEEEEEEE so cute! He looks like a little jogger!


He has 2 compartments!


And my favorite snack right now :D CHIP CHOPS!!! THEM SO TASTY


OMG AND THIS IS THE BEST THING EVAR!!! You can stick them on WHATEVER!! I love Kirbys epic yarn ;__; UFO KIRBY!!!



and his granny got me a cute sweater :D I love it!!! I will always think of her when I wear it! She is such a sweet sweet lady! AND SHES 100!!!!! HARDCORE YO


Then the next day we spent time at my favorite market place Mitsuwa~! They had THE MOST WONDFERFUL BREAD STUFFED WITH BLUE CHEESE AND HONEY OMGGGG :D


OH and my friend Meia sent me this cute card for Christmas :D her and my cat are twins!! Look at the cute card XD


Also she stuck so many adorable stickers on the back! I PEELED IT OFF CAREFULLY!


So what did you guys get for Christmas? Did you have a FAVORITEEEE gift :D?

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! MAKE NEXT YEAR BETTER THAN THIS ONE OK?