Sunday, September 18, 2011

Art and sewing and birthdays

Been pretty busy with a lot of various things. Like commissions and art projects. Its all been very nice because I really love being productive and busy. It keeps me sane :D If you don't already follow me on Tumblr or if you happen to miss when I link stuff on twitter or FB all this stuff will most likely be new to you!
 
Art
Personal: 
I've been filling up a little Moleskine lately with all of this:











And I also did some Halloween themed pones. Very happy with how they came out. Planning on turning them into stickers.

I ordered charms for this design. I'm excited to get her!

Fanart: 
Adventure time fanart. (I still don't really LOVE the show but Nat has always drawn the cutest Prebos and Marci pics. Which makes me want to draw them real bad.




Reboot is on Netflix!! :D

And I recently watched this movie: CUTEST MOVIE EVER.


And I doodled my favorite characters.

Birthdays 
There were 2 very special birthdays this month. One was my BFFs and its really hard to top gifts for her every year but I TRY! I drew her little deers because she loves little deers and then bought a notebook with the same image on the cover. I hope it gets here soon!!!

And the second was my pal Mshs B-day. Shes one of my very very very favorite people. Shes super sweet, silly, thoughtful, and always goes on adventures with me when she can. Whenever I'm hating the world I just think of how awesome it is to have a friend like this in my life and feel better.

and a doodles

Sewing 
Projects:
I've been trying to sew a lot more lately and made a couple things. Some cute panties~

And a scarf for myself. WINTER IS COMING :D!!! YEY winter clothes!! its double sided. Its blue on one side and a sparkly black on the other!


Supplies:
Also I've been collecting supplies to make stuff too! Like sparkly fabric, lace and ribbon!



I also went and got some shirts and tops to make into panties soon! So inspired!



Pets
 My little fur babies



 Random
Useless crap:
I don't think I ever posted this????? well I'll post it again. I saw this card at Target a long time ago and I regret not buying it. Its so pretty :(
I saw this at the 99cent store XD

They had these cute giant stamps for kids at Michaels. Uhm how could I not get them?

I also picked up some Halloween window stickers because I LOVE HALLOWEEEEEEN

Other:
I played dress up the other day and I'm wearing sugarpill, Miss Alphabet and a bow scarf. I used this tutorial to make it (Sans so cute):



And thats it for now :) NEXT WEEK IS EAT REAL AND I AM EXCITED TO EAT THE REALS!!