Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday wonderful times

I asked my pal Msh if she wanted to spend time with me for my Birthday and she was like YES DISCO BALL SLUMBER PARTY!!

See here:


SOOOOO I ventured off to her house on Monday afternoon and she was all HERE I GOT YOU GIFTS BECAUSE IM THE GREATEST PERSON EVER AND WERE GOING TO KINOKUNIYA WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SO YOU CAN SPEND THESE GIFT CARDS I GOT YOU

ADORABLE Rei figure ;c; I love Rei. I ALWAYS NEED MORE REI!!!


ADORABLE STICKERS. She always gets me the cutest stickers!!! one day I will share with you my sticker collection :D




This cute little Re-ment sweets box! (I love tiny things and Re-ment)
It came with a little waffle maker and cute little heart shaped waffles XD I WISH IT WAS REALLLLL ;3;



And then we went to SF and I was so happy to see they had a new issue of CUTIEBOOK which has rooms in Japan that are the CUTEST in the world!


I'll show more pics of the inside in another post :D

They have this 1.50 store with so many things! I bought this adorable little make up bag! It fits everything perfectly :)


THEN SHE TOOK ME TO IKEA. AND I PRETENDED I LIVED A FANCY LIFE!

And then we got Indian food for dinner and got Cream again for dessert~ :D Such yummy ice cream sammiches!

Then we went back to her place and we drew each other silly things and watched the Lion King and IT WAS LOVELY.

I was all WILL U DRAW ME UNICORMS? And she was all OK! And she drew me these XD

The one on top is just amazing. I can SEE the colors. And the bottom one is just TOO ADORABLE!!!


I inked and colored it :D COLLAB!


She also drew me as an old lady...so old and...my bow...how do I move???


And I drew Msh as a pony!


Then the next day we stopped by this cute little asian market and I bought some Kimchee noodles and little cute cakes!



And then we traveled on down to the cheese board for lunch! And we got this beautiful thing!

Its Asparagus, Prima donna Gouda cheese, Mozzarella + gremolata & garlic olive oil~


I also took home some delicious cheeses :D


Then she took me for birthday cupcakes!!!! I WAS SERIOUSLY SO SPOILED!!!! Msh is the sweetest and most giving person in the world!!! T___T I just want to become rich so I can spoil her right back!!!

Look! MINI CUPCAKES! My favorite :D


Then she drove me home and we picked up the husband and we went to see Rango! Which I liked!

I really enjoyed Rango because it was SO strange and different from every other animated movie that I've seen. It had its cliches and basic story/plot but it was done right and all the animation and action scenes were really well done and great! I really appreciate movies that have the balls to make ugly characters. I especially loved Beans design and character. She was so ugly but so cute. And yea. It was just good. More movies like this please!

The boyfriend drew me this for my birthday T_____T


And My pal Sasha drew me my Taiga character!!!!


And Robotnicc drew ME ;c; SO NICE!! And its so pretty!!!


And my friend MARY SENT ME HILARIOUS gifts!! I love her presents XD

Nail pens! And buffer! BUBBLES! Lip glosses! Lisa Frank mechanical pencils and a cute Barbie cold pad!


Tinkerbell coloring stuff!! XD Yummy strawberry YanYan! And SOUR popcorn gummies :9


ADORABLE bow hair clips! ;__; CUTE lanterns which I now have hanging in my kitchen !! And NAUGH-I mean A GLOW STICK!!! Apparently its great for camp outs!! GOING CAMPING NOW!


And cute bunny ears :D


So I had the BEST birthday ever!!! Thanks to wonderful people ;_; I'm SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU!!!!